As we start the winter months at Little Trevothan, we would like to thank almost 2,500 guests for staying with us this year, whether in a tent or tourer, or in one of our holiday caravans. We have had a good first season, which has been very enjoyable, eventful and testing at times with the summer weather! It has been great to meet you all, and we hope you will return to this lovely part of the country.
We have also welcomed two new private static caravans and their owners, and seven new seasonal touring pitch holders. Thank you for choosing Little Trevothan as your second home!
This season we have made some changes to the children’s play area and the games room, and we have lots of plans for improvement for 2018, including:
• Complete renovation of at least one of our shower/toilet blocks – we are very excited to be bringing these 1960’s facilities up to date!
• Further development in the children’s play area – we plan to introduce a new assault course.
• Upgraded roadways – the wet weather this summer caused many saturated areas in the park which we hope will be addressed with better roadways covering more of the fields. We will also be looking at introducing more gravel hard-standing pitches and pathways. This is a huge project which we will look at in stages, starting in the touring field.
• For our campers, we will be adding a further 10 electric hook-up points to pitches, and getting creative with the landscaping.
• And many of our holiday caravans will be having a make-over, and three brand new caravans will be delivered in February to begin our replacement programme.
We are extremely excited at the changes to come, and will be keeping our website and Facebook pages updated as we go.
Sue, Mark, Jacqui, David & Mary