These Terms and Conditions form part of your booking contract with us. Please read them carefully.
BOOKINGS AND PAYMENTS
- Reservations can be made through our website, by email or by telephone.
- Bookings will only be taken from persons over the age of 18 years.
- Upon payment of your deposit, the party leader is agreeing to the Terms and Conditions for the whole party.
- Provisional reservations will be held for a maximum of 5 days to allow you time to make your non-refundable deposit payment.
- Payments can be made by bank transfer, card or cheque.
- The final balance is due 6 weeks before your holiday starts. We will send a reminder by email, and reserve the right to cancel your booking if the balance is not received by the due date.
- It is your responsibility to check the details of your booking confirmation are correct, and notify us immediately if there are any discrepancies.
- We strongly recommend that our guests take out holiday cancellation insurance.
- All cancellations must be notified at least 6 weeks before your holiday start date.
- If you fail to notify us of a cancellation 6 weeks before your arrival, you are liable for the full outstanding balance if we are unable to re-let your accommodation or pitch.
- Deposits on cancelled bookings are non-refundable.
- No refund will be given if you decide to cut your holiday short.
- Please let us know of any special requests at the time of booking, and we will do our very best to accommodate you.
- Sometimes guests request specific pitches, or pitches together. Whilst we will do our utmost to accommodate these requests, we cannot guarantee this, especially in High Season.
- Specific pitches can be requested; however, we reserve the right to re-allocate on arrival if required, due to weather and/or ground conditions.
KEY AND DAMAGES DEPOSIT – STATIC CARAVANS
- We reserve the right to charge a £50 fully refundable key and damages deposit to cover any breakages, shortages or extra cleaning costs. Liability rests with the party leader. Any damages deposit taken will be refunded to the party leader no more than 10 days after departure, upon a satisfactory inspection of the caravan.
BED LINEN – STATIC CARAVANS
- Bed linen (sheets, duvet covers and pillow cases) MUST be used in our holiday caravans.
- If you have ordered bed linen for your stay, we will leave this in your holiday caravan for your arrival.
- If you prefer to bring your own bed linen, please note that we provide double and single quilts with pillows.
- If you would like to amend your booking to include bed linen, please let us know.
- If you forget your linen, this can be hired from reception on arrival.
- Please note that we do not provide towels.
TIMES OF ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
- Static Caravan – Arrival from 3.30pm; Departure by 10am
- Camping & Touring – Arrival from 12.30pm; Departure by 10.30am
- These times may be flexible outside of High Season – please enquire.
- Latest arrival time is 9pm.
- TENTS – please be aware that it is not possible to pitch your tent after 9pm in High Season due to our quiet time restrictions.
- The Management reserve the right to expel visitors for conduct detrimental to the Park or comfort of other visitors. No Refund will be given in these circumstances.
- Accommodation may not be occupied by more than berths provided. Cots may be used in lieu of one berth.
- Touring pitches must not exceed the number of persons on the booking.
- The Company is relieved from liability should the accommodation or pitch not be available due to circumstances beyond its control.
- Pitches and areas around static caravans must be kept tidy, with all rubbish placed in the bins provided.
- DOGS – All dogs must be kept under control and on leads no longer than 2 metres, and under no circumstances may dogs be left in accommodation unattended. Please clear up after your dog at all times. A copy of our Park Rules for Pets and Owners can be found on our website at https://littletrevothan.co.uk/pets/
- For the comfort of all holiday makers, quiet time is between 10.00pm and 8.00am. No cars are allowed on the camping field during these hours, and must be left in the parking bays by reception. Exceptions are made for campervans/motorhomes where these are used for sleeping. Please be considerate of neighbouring guests when talking after 10pm, as noise travels. The park does not allow stag or hen parties.
- We trust that when you leave your accommodation, it will be left in a condition in which you should wish to find it, clean and tidy, and clear of rubbish. Any damages must be reported to reception.
- Your children are your responsibility at all times on the park, in the play area and the games room. Use of our equipment is at your own risk. The park and playground close at dusk and no later than 9pm in the summer months.
- Bicycles and scooters are allowed on the park provided they are ridden slowly and with care. No cycling after dusk for your safety. No motorised scooters are allowed, with the exception of mobility scooters.
- Please observe the indicated 10-mph speed limit, and one-way signs at all times. Please ensure your children are aware of the one-way system if they are riding their bikes.
- For the purpose of maintenance and annual checks, the Proprietors reserve the right to enter accommodation at any time as necessary, even in the absence of the occupants. Notice will be given except in cases of emergency.
- It may be necessary to alter or withdraw certain amenities or facilities that have been advertised, if circumstances exist beyond the control of the proprietors.
- BBQs and contained fire pits are permitted, and must be raised off the grass. These are your responsibility at all times. NO OPEN FIRES are permitted on the park.
- Little Trevothan cannot accept responsibility in respect of any personal injury or loss/damage to visitors and their property howsoever caused.
We regret we cannot accept liability and no compensation will be payable where the performance or prompt performance of our contract with you is prevented or affected by ‘force majeure’. In these fair-trading terms, ‘force majeure’ means any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, have foreseen or avoided. Such circumstances may include war, threat of war, riot, civil strife, industrial action, terrorist activity, flooding, explosions, infestations, epidemics, pandemics, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, and all similar events outside our control.